Wait and Load
Kent Waste Management's Man in a Van Service ensures that all your unwanted waste - from anywhere on the property – is loaded onto a truck with the minimum of hassle.
Insured & Licensed
Kent Waste Management's insured and licensed teams even explain to you what they're going to do before they load the waste. Afterwards, they sweep up after themselves too!
All of the items we collect are disposed of responsibly. Moreover,more than 89% of all the waste we collect does not go to landfill.
Benefits of Man and Van
Man and Van service benefits YOU because, compared with a skip hire service:
- We only charge for the space that's filled in our trucks - so you only pay for the space your waste takes up; not a 'skip load'.
- We're licensed to take all types of waste, including plasterboard, TV and other electrical waste.
- There's no need for a permit. This will save you time and money. No worrying about others filling your skip up with their waste while you sleep.
- Need help loading? Our teams are insured and licensed to load anywhere on the property.
Need our Man in a Van Service?
To save you time and money for your waste disposal and recycling needs, call 01843 316889 / 07572 037111 (Mon – Sun, 7am – 7pm) and speak to one of our helpful team today to discuss your requirements.
- We give you a two hour 'arrival window' - so there's no need to wait in all day for us
- We come at a time that's most convenient for you
- We can remove your junk within 24 hours (often, sooner if required)
- One of our friendly team will call you 30 minutes before the team is due to arrive
- We guarantee to arrive within your chosen two hour time slot
- We provide you with an obligation-free quote in a matter of minutes
- We will only start work when you are 100% satisfied for us to do so
- All your unwanted waste is cleared away from anywhere on the property
- The waste is quickly and quietly loaded onto our truck (you don't lift a finger)
- The area is swept fully - so you don't have to do it
- We're fully licensed operators, so all items we remove are taken to be disposed, recycled or re-used at a local Waste Transfer Station
We promise you that our teams are fully insured, licensed and carry the appropriate credentials.
What Our Satisfied Customers Say
I have just used this service run by Peter. Message and telephone conversations were promptly dealt with. I was able to choose day and time which best suited me and I was properly invoiced for his service.
Peter is very polite and based on my first time use. I would gladly recommend his service.
Terms & Conditions
All services provided by Kent Waste Management including supply, collection, cancellation and order amendments are subject to our Terms & Conditions.